Thursday 29 January 2009

Identities (Little about me)

Ok this going be a long post with images, I decided to think of who i am and my interests, this is my first part i decided to do before i start any piece of my outcomes *3D avatar,logo,av etc* though i will be posting more images of my identity like games i play, animes i watch, music i like, things i like.

I ended up coming with 3 interests/activities which is me, and few things which are features of me.

A big part of me though is Games (Interest/Activity) which i play alot online, everyday. Heres a good way i can see myself as a adverter and create my characters to represent myself, as well as making them the way i want to look too.


This would represent me because my favourite colour is blue, and i have blue highlights/shades, which is pretty much me (do diff styles diff times and diff shades from dark blue to light). Although in a way its a style i wouldnt do full hair light blue, but i have done full hair dark blue before.

A games magazine I created myself showing range of games i liked on the console (sadly cant create myself adverters since already made ones).

Another main interest of mine would have to be Music (Interest/Activity) which i love listening too and another main part of me that i do everyday.


My 3rd (Interest/Activity) which is a big part of my Indentity is Anime, which i watch alot everyday, heres a banner+Collage i did previously before uni that represent my interest in this.


I created these to represent my passion for anime, creating both a collage and a banner showing the range of animes.

Blue+Black
My favourite colours, you can see this in most my clothes i have which are mainly blue or black.
Blue Highlights
I always do diff styles blues and highlights in my hair which are shown in this image of myself and drawing i created previously before my course.



Inline Skating
Love skating, eventhough i havent done in about year i still have mine and plan to return to it sometime when i got free time.
P.s my next post will have my influences for my indentity, how im going draw my character (chibi style) etc, as well as rough ideas.

No comments: