Saturday 31 January 2009

Identity- About me (lil survey well questions I did)

Ok so to help me see who i am, my personality/interests etc are (besides own knowlege like love anime/games/skating/ got blue highlights/born in year of the dragon etc). I needed deeper thought which to be honest i didnt know like personilty (without actually lying),
anyways asked my friends what they think of me and what my identity is and they came up with things i already knew and things i didnt.
  • Im nice and friendly to people, help friends+family out if I can (well true but wouldnt really say it but anyways friends and family told me it so yeah)
  • Love blue+black too much (well i already mentioned blue highlights etc but yeah got alot clothes that are black/rock like from camden)
  • Quiet and shy alot of times till get know someone better (very true lol i remember first day of college it was silence the whole week)
  • I am insanely crazy about anime and games (already mentioned they just stated stuff i already knew about myself and interests, sadly they didnt say much about my personility expect im nice, friendly, shy/quiet sometimes).
This just more about my own identity from well friends point of views which i agree with, it will help me when creating my 3d avatar which will represent myself in some ways.
Maybe add the shyness and quiet like with my character looking away or in his eyes, and the niceness maybe include that in his eyes somehow.

No comments: