Saturday 13 December 2008

Narrative Coursework 1: Part 3: Flash Narrative

Ok was my first flash narratives, storyline based on boy traveling to other worlds.
I am happy with this eventhough had alot of problems with script (didnt stop sometimes etc).
Though I did want use a song for different parts like battles but couldnt find out how to place a song and stop it, then start different one.

P.S just found out I found more script problems, it deleted some scripts by self -_-, and since I was in rush on friday I didnt see this till now, so i ended up just saving it on cd.
Got to love script <---sarcasm :(.
Hopefully teacher will check my blogger for this final version, or ask in presentation on tuesday.


Flash Narrative by ~LightDuo on deviantART

P.s i really really dont like Deviant Art, it prevents alot of things such as deleting ur own comments etc. I have posted wrong msgs too people and wouldnt even let me delete them.

No comments: