Friday 12 December 2008

Anime ;)

So it may not be a pathway i want go to, animation but it is a interest i like alot and would be doing in my own time, using flash.
It is also a part of me, my own indentity, I am a very big fan of anime as well as other things.

Omg Anime:Bleach+Anime:Naruto are getting really good, and the ending to Anime:Neo Angelique Second Age :( so sad. This just reminds me how important storylines and characters are not only in animation but in films, it gets you really into watching it as well as having feelings while watching.





Animes which are to many, so put ones like look off/seen few eps, and (!) means seen all eps or ones so far, * means favs

1 comment:

Daryl Knight said...

I'd never really been a huge fan of the real anime stuff, but I did watch all three seasons ov Avatar in 3 days :p