Friday 12 December 2008

Deadline 12th December (Talk)

Yay I finally handed in the work on time and finished my flash narrative story,
it was annoying me because the script wasnt working at all, it didnt even stop with the right code.

Anyways i fixed it in the end and will upload later since I have to register for deviant ART, but first im going to sleep. Lack of sleep makes me feel really bad, I didnt even sleep yesterday.
First I needed finish my frames *drawed characters from scratch on flash|* this was weird I had to color in my characters with paintbrush, it wouldnt let me use paint bucket.

FUTURE NOTES FOR ME:
Use Photoshop to draw then import to Flash.
Or longer then 1 week to do a project that may require to draw characters and objects from scratch. (hard on Flash)
Exporting on Flash is in SWF File Format.
Drawing objects with shapes etc is easy to color in and draw (lets you use paintbucket)<--Flash
Script is annoying!!! I kind of did ICT in the first year of college and hated it because of programing c++, script is just as bad. Im lucky I can handle html and know it.

On the bright side, Anime:Naruto Shippuden, New episode is amazinggg (still prefer episode 86-87 cause great music + Shikumaru fight was too good.
Anime:Bleach, New Episode= wasnt that great to be honest, mostly talking and not much fighting with annoying characters.
I would love to create animes (after knowing flash is insanely hard to draw stuff from scratch).

No comments: