Tuesday 16 December 2008

Anime+Games

Ok well as you can see, "Animes" have influenced me alot as well as "Games", giving me a range of ideas for storylines, characters and animations.(See it in some of my work).
The Key elements I love about "Animes" or "Games" is how it catchs the attention and interact with the audience in a way, for example playing a "Game" your following the characters like your them. As for "Animes" watching every episode+movies gets you really attached to the characters feeling all senses of emotions, from sadness to joyful.
I started to be this way with the "Animes" im watching lately (eventhough im this way along time before lately), I cant seem to wait 1 week for a new episode of both "Naruto" and "Bleach". I also love the drawings and characters that are created for "Anime", as well as the counterpart "Manga".

Compurer games, well im a big fan off free online games from shoot ups to mmorpgs,
example are "S4 League" "Gunz" "Flyff" "Lunia" "Snow Project".
The intereaction in games are really appealing to every audience since its a form of entertainment.
(Will be posting pics of games i play sometimes as well as talking about each and animes too).
Eventhough I am heading towards audio/visal next year, I am also interested in animation+3D+website which I will still do in my own time.
Mainly wanting to combine video and audio with animation 3d (bit of it) doing special effects .

No comments: