Thursday 6 November 2008

Ok Little Late

Yeah i'm having few problems actually, trying to finish the video (Coursework module 1:Pixillation).
Besides the 1 hour lesson where ppl started to edit the video (I spent hour trying fix my pics cause they were being weird reordering theselfs).
Anyways by the time I fixed the pictures, the lesson had ended, also my adobe premierer on my laptop doesnt seem to like my laptop -_-, something about audio card not supported and freezes laptop everytime.

I fixed it today since I woke up early (had install a dell driver) just little late to start edit = I will do it by the end of today for sure!!.

1 comment:

Duo said...

seriously been too ill to do it, only need like fade out the audio then render but minds not been up to it.
been losing sleep/feeling light headed/dizzy i been in bed most day and not even tired :( i hate being ill its not even flu i swear (normally flu all i get is cough) this one gets cough+faint+light headed+temperature :(

anyways i finish it today after i go lecture and see drs