Wednesday 12 November 2008

Narratives Coursework 1: Part 1: Pixilation



Ok this is my Pixilation using stills, I have been ill and had few problems with premierer (codec stuff was crashing my laptop), but its all fixed now. Storyline is like a magical teleporting journy getting home.
It was my first atempt but i ended up with a better idea after I done it lol, which I will create some other time.

The song suits the pixilation really well since both seem jumpy, the song I used was air gear- theme song from a anime I like (air gear).

Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel was one of the Pixilation videos i watched to inspire me on what could be done, and the types of illusions that pixilation could create.
But i didnt like the video itself because it was too confusing and weird for the actual music.

No comments: