Monday 9 November 2009

Review Christmas Carol 3D

Ok todays film, I was going see 9 but decided I watch that tomorrow, instead I saw

Film: Christmas Carol (In 3D).

Director: Robert Zemeckis

Writers: Charles Dickens (Novel) Robert Zemeckis (Screenplay)

Site IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1067106/

I completely hated this film it was dull and like nothing new compared to the rest of the Christmas Carol movies. Only thing I enjoyed was it was in 3D and can see everything come at you which was enjoyable, besides that it was like the basic Christmas Carol story. I did find the lighting interesting, everything mainly dark but on happy moments lighted room to represent happiness. Like 2 of the spirits, the first was a flaming candle and the second was a giant man holding a torch with fire. Anyways i thought I would watch it see if anything different compared to rest but it was really boring, least could added something different for example like " Girlfriends of the Past" type version which made it unique yet similar story.

Overall: 3/10 (don't watch unless big fan of 3D)


No comments: