Thursday 18 March 2010

Twelve Monkeys Title Sequence

http://artofthetitle2.com/media/film/1995/12monkeys.mov

The offical title sequence for the movie "Twelve Monkeys" which I will be creating my title sequence on. Though I did think this is very badly done title sequence, for example the colour of the text doesnt stand out that well. I even checked IMBD and its the only title sequence the person has done which was for "Twelve Monkeys"
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1932799/

Although I did like the fact at start she had a typing on a type writer explaining the virus which is a good way to help tell story in a title sequence. I also thought the use of movement and the monkeys was done well, since part of the story was about the twelve monkeys and there was alot of running away in the movie, so the movement of the animations suggested alot.
For mine though instead using all the red which is sounding more horror and looking it too, I will do darker red with black making it more virual for example.


No comments: