Saturday 14 March 2009

AV1 Development= Choice 3 Identity (AV)

Ok I have find a better place upload videos cause this is starting to annoy me,
created a practice av so far, added music, didnt finish obviously just test and wanted show what been working on with av for uni project.
youtube accepted the video but not the song lol its licienced=seriously stupid, anyways i wonder if can upload videos well alot to blogger ? doubt they have as much space as youtube do they ?.


No the video isnt finished got editing/slicing more/add more anime+games+movie special effects. I just wanted show someone my so far to give idea the song match etc.
Anyways using this Av as my part 3 in identity project, i will later decide on my 4th choice which is also another Av but different.
In this Av I will be adding alot stuff that im into (anime/games/skating/special effects)+mates of mine+song that relates to me in show form.

No comments: