Sunday 15 February 2009

Nicee Live Action

This just way for inspiration on umm creativity i guess lol, japanese has the most insane ideas and creative for movies (some which are based from animes and live action).

("Tokyo Gore Police" <-----warning dont watch if u hate gore cause i only saw trailer so far...and im not going sleep right i promise, and worse for guys)
(Kitaro<---based from a anime started from 1960's remade around 2007, really impressive and creative live action movie consisting of a combination of 3D, and Special Effects.)
O and i just love the music in this really good Jrock song, and the characters are really interesting.

The storyline and characters are really imaginative which would relate to myself in a way, after deep thought I want to do Special Effects (with maybeee a bit 3d sometimes or none alot of the times)<---already knew this but whats my style ?

Well its simple instead of making real effect Special Effects e.g "Matrix", "Independence Day" etc, I" am more into the non reality-imagination side such as hero movies eg "X-Men", "Fantastic Four", "Hancock", and the non hero movies like "Mortal Kombat", "Eragon", "Seeker" etc many with Special Effects.

I knew I wanted go into special effects area and dont mind any to be honest, but I do have a prefer style of myself which I learnt in a lecture while presenting a presentation. I have a deep passion for anime (Creative, Escape from reality, Entertaining). I have also done Special Effect work before and storylines (My FMP college project which was a tournament of fighters with special powers, but with my unique twist= the winner would gain the powers of a dragon king and theres fighters with spirits of dragons). I created a trailer and well wanted my own part so wouldnt look too like tournament movies e.g "Mortal Kombat" "Street Fighter" so I made whole storyline up+trailer using inspiration too.
My 2nd idea which I had when I came to this uni, which just in my head and havent done anything on it was about a guy waking up in a world where everyone he knows has powers and he's the only person without, finding it weird like he's in a dreamworld he decides to find a way to gain a power too or live his life as a outcast from this new world (again another power/special effects storyline not developed this one yet)

No comments: