Tuesday 24 February 2009

Journal Research Task

Since the day I started school, college and uni I have had a passion for creativity and ideas. Although it started of as a set task I had to make the task my own with final outcome etc, It was only till I started college, this is was where I decided to create my own projects and brainstorm ideas of my own in my own time (either a website or amv or a graphics with photoshop/illustator).
This was more for myself then for someone else, though while exploring my field and creating my own projects, it will all end to the part where its targeted for someone when I finish uni and get a job in my creative area of interest.
I would have to say at the start, I done these tasks because it was required for my courses, but on the other hand from that i developed a interest and decided do my own work for myself, for example my youtube amvs which was in my own time.
My future is something still far ahead to think about i would say, although i know i want to get a good job in the av/audio area, and more interested into the special effects area too.

(so far)

No comments: